Who Are We?
Established in 2004 and based in Dunkeld, Johannesburg, with a smaller office in Howick, KZN, J Theron and Pietersen Incorporated is a medium sized Auditing, Tax and Accounting firm providing a variety of services to a wide range of clients.Headed by Jacques Theron CA(SA), with Nadia Pietersen CA(SA), J Theron and Pietersen is comprised of an Auditing Department, made up of 4 senior and 6 junior audit clerks, 6 of whom are registered with SAICA, an Accounting Department, a Tax Department and a Company Secretarial Department. Each department has staff specifically trained in their field to support and assist our clients with their individual needs, ensuring they receive the most ethical, effective and professional service. We are accredited with IRBA to provide BBBEE Verification Certificates and we have access to various legal firms should our client require assistance with wills, liquidations, conveyancing or any other legal matter. We are also an accredited SAICA training office. The goal of J Theron and Pietersen Incorporated is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding customer service and value for money, tailored to their unique needs.
Values of J Theron & Pietersen
- Integrity and Honesty – uphold highest professional standards within the workplace and towards our clients. honest, open and timely communication with clients and individuals
- Equality and Respect – all individuals are treated with the utmost respect at all times
- Passion – for people, knowledge and life
- Quality, Training and Development – constant knowledge building of staff and clients
- Stewardship – carrying of the JTP values at all times